Sunday, May 17, 2009

Finish The Course


Like an old painted fender
rusting in the obscure woods
we may lay crumpled with none
in the end who knows how we stood.
Time passes...
Then one who is younger finds,
and peers at the cracked lines, tender
toward the paint's sunned color,
sensing purpose and treasure there.

Copyright (c) 05.12.09 - Linda L. Brown

A life of Obedience is life well-lived.

- Whom to Obey -

...if anyone is God-fearing and does His will,
He hears him. -John 9:31b NASB

If anyone is willing to do His will,
he will know... -John 7:17a NASB

He answered, "The man who is called Jesus
made clay, and anointed my eyes, and said to me,
'Go to Siloam and wash';
so I went away and washed, and I received sight."
-John 9:11 NASB



Visit the BIBLE VERSE of the Day; In Touch Daily by Charles Stanley;
Today's Reading in My Utmost For His Highest by Oswald Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment