Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Heart Treasure


A package in a square
wrapped with rubber bands
only Mama understands
what is in there.

Copyright (c) 04.12.10 - Linda L. Brown

Your word I have treasured in my heart,
that I may not sin against you.
-Psalm 119:11 NASB

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet,
and a light unto my path.

-Psalm 119:105 KJV

It is written,
Man shall not live by bread alone,
but by every word
that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
-Jesus via Matthew 4:4 KJV

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost,
whom the Father will send in my name,
he shall teach you all things,
and bring all things to your remembrance,
whatsoever I have said unto you.
-Jesus via John 14:26 KJV

Please read Psalm 107 (click)

And do not be conformed to this world,
but be transformed by the renewing of your mind,
that you may prove what is that good and acceptable
and perfect will of God.
-Romans 12:2 NKJV

Blessed is the man
who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked
or stand in the way of sinners
or sit in the seat of mockers.

But his delight is in the law of the LORD,
and on his law he meditates day and night.

He is like a tree planted by streams of water,
which yields its fruit in season
and whose leaf does not wither.
Whatever he does prospers.
-Psalm 1:1-3 NIV


Visit the BIBLE VERSE of the Day; In Touch Daily by Charles Stanley;
Today's Reading in My Utmost For His Highest by Oswald Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment