Sunday, May 9, 2010

Quote Collage ♡ Happy Mother's Day!


"The sweetest sounds to mortals given...are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven."-William Goldsmith Brown "All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother."-Abraham Lincoln "A mother is a person who seeing there are only 4 pieces of pie for 5 people, promptly announces she never did care for pie."-Tenneva Jordan "A mother understands what a child does not say."-Jewish proverb "Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother."-Lin Yutang "A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary."-Dorothy Canfield Fisher "If the whole world were put into one scale, and my mother in the other, the whole world would kick the beam."-Henry Bickersteth Happy Mother's Day!



Visit the BIBLE VERSE of the Day; In Touch Daily by Charles Stanley;
Today's Reading in My Utmost For His Highest by Oswald Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment