Saturday, June 19, 2010

Legacy


Photo-art credit goes to a friend who sees nature
as God's second book...all to His credit.

I thank God, whom I serve with a clear conscience the way my forefathers did, as I constantly remember you in my prayers night and day longing to see you, even as I recall your tears, so that I may be filled with joy. For I am mindful of the sincere faith within you, which first dwelt in your grandmother Lois, and your mother Eunice and I am sure that it is in you as well. And for this reason I remind you to kindle afresh the gift of God which is in you through the laying on of my hands.
-2 Timothy 3-7



Visit the BIBLE VERSE of the Day; In Touch Daily by Charles Stanley;
Today's Reading in My Utmost For His Highest by Oswald Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment