Friday, June 11, 2010

New Beginning

Photo-art credit goes to a friend who sees nature
as God's second book...all to His credit.


Consider the perspective which has been said -

Nothing is predestined:

the obstacles of your past can become the gateways

that lead to new beginnings.


From a natural perspective, there is probably a good vein of truth in the quote; I mean to say that it is like a gold mine.


From a supernatural perspective, the Word of God says in Ephesians 1:5 that He predestined us to be adopted as His sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will. From a personal perspective, the obstacles of my past did serve to bump me into an accessible position in front of the adoption gateway, which I then by the grace of God recognized as Jesus Christ. And there was my new beginning - end and enter.


It is not a comfortable gateway from the cocoon

through which the larva emerges a butterfly.


...Jesus declared,

I tell you the truth,

no one can see the kingdom of God

unless he is born again.

-John 3:3 NIV

He said to me:

It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega,

the Beginning and the End.

To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost

from the spring of the water of life.

-Revelation 21:6 NIV


For by grace you have been saved through faith;

and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God;

not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.

For we are His workmanship,

created in Christ Jesus for good works,

which God prepared beforehand

so that we would walk in them.

Ephesians 2:8-10 NASB




Visit the BIBLE VERSE of the Day; In Touch Daily by Charles Stanley;
Today's Reading in My Utmost For His Highest by Oswald Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment